Thursday, November 30, 2006

he's not only fast, he's smart too.

i'm talking about handsome of course. by the way if you haven't checked out his blog you should because he's quite funny.

anyway, he was reading my post about my hyper-competitive-fundraising disorder, and the man has a good point. his point is that while it won't get me a special number, i can take a bit of credit for his and drew's fundraising because it's partially my fault doing that they are running in the first place. and so, when you think about that, if i make my $10k...when all is said and done, that's at least $17,600 for the leukemia & lymphoma society. which isn't anything to sneeze at.

thanks demps.

but i'm still going to auction of the butt. =)

on another note, sorry for the lack of posts this week. i've been feeling a bit out of sorts and getting used to my new job and oddly exhausted. i haven't run since sunday due to various life circumstances and i feel tremendously guilty about it. we're running 16-18 saturday...and i'm hoping that at least not running much this week has allowed my shin splint to heal a little more than usual, although it still pinches when i'm going downstairs.

and finally...a few shout outs.

1. happy birthday's to mel & abbi!! welcome to the 30-club ladies.
2. please send some healing vibes in drew's direction. he's still battling the i.t.band issues from the long run at the trails, and if you remember how frustrated i was when i had my it band issues, you know what he's going through.

No comments: