Thursday, March 13, 2014

Day 61: Baby it's dark outside

Set my alarm for 6:15 to try to get out for my run at 6:30 but man it's hard to get up when its so dark.

I was slow to the start and got out around 6:45. I also got a fancy new fuel belt this week. I didn't need the bottles for a short run but it also has a little pack on it so I can bring my camera on runs now which means you'll get beauties like this more often!



Run was great again - although in the middle I got a little hungry and it was probably a little faster than I should have been running. I powered all the way to the coffee shop and while I waited in line felt a touch woozy.  I chalked it up to a veggie-ful dinner last night, walked back to my street, had a good stretch with lovely ocean views.

Tomorrow is an off day and I'm getting acupuncture for my neck again. Saturday will be a shorty and and then Sunday...the 8 miles I was supposed to do last week. Eeeeeeeee!

today's mileage: 3.8 miles
season mileage to date: 118.5 miles

No comments: