Monday, March 12, 2007

off topic: need a pup to call your own?

a good dog for a good home. see below, and if you're interested, email me, i'll send you the contact info.

"Deja needs a home. She is an extraordinarily gentle, sweet, and loving 3 1/2 year old pit bull mix who bonds immediately in a non-anxious way, is beautifully leash-trained, housebroken, and desperately eager to please. She's a wonderful, wonderful dog who would do so beautifully in a home where she could be someone's devoted pet. I am fostering her for the moment but need to place her as soon as possible; she's a dog who would prefer not to share her people with another dog, and unfortunately, I'm already spoken for.

I can't say enough lovely things about her, but I'm eager to get her into a home where she can begin living a better life, and Buddy can go back to having the run of mine. Thank you so very much"

No comments: