Thursday, March 29, 2007

!Blackberrys are good for something!

Wow so you should know that right now I am on a train on the way back from ct and am posting this from my very evil blackberry, hence the caps - they are auto and I don't know hoe to turn them off.

Yesterday was a very irritating day. I was irritated because I left work just late enough to miss practice. I was tired and cranky in general. And there were a few other things, some little dumb ones, some bigger annoying ones, that all added up to me being in a crap mood when left the office. This was further irritated my a jerk driver from nj almost killing me on the way home from work.

It was dusky when I got home, but I knew I wouldn't be able to run today so I decided to brave the east river afterhours. It turned out to be not scary and quite beautiful. With arcade fire's first album pounding in my ears, a coolish breeze off the river and the lights falling on the city, I ran and ran and ran.

I ran past the manhattan, to the brooklyn and finally turned around at the seaport (which by the way still smells a bit of fish). I adore all the bridges lit up, and the skyline from the river made me heave the "I love my city" sigh.

The running took the dark cloud over my head away and I arrived back home a serene girl.

yesterday's mileage: 5.8
season mileage to date: 75.7

No comments: