Thursday, April 03, 2014

Day 81 & 82: East river mornings

Spring has sprung in New York which was a nice change of pace.

So my mornings are spent running the east river. I remembered my watch this time, although, my running has gotten fairly consistent enough that I could probably just plot out miles and go for the shorter runs.

Both Wednesday and Thursday morning were equally gorgeous. I was out a little too late Wednesday so Thursdays run didn't *feel* quite as good but I made it out.

I was supposed to head back to Cali tomorrow, but we got some unfortunately news about my grandmother's health so I'm dashing home tomorrow to see her, then back to LA Saturday afternoon so that I can still run 14 miles on Sunday morning. It's going to be a rough few days...


wednesday's mileage: 4.2 miles
thursday's mileage: 4.2 miles
season mileage to date: 175.9 miles

No comments: