Wednesday, July 22, 2009

a quickie

i missed practice due to a stopped train, and then was so grumpy that i was not able to rally to go out and run in the rain on my own. i did get up bright and early this morning and hit the park for a loop.

my legs were quite tired, but i wanted to push a bit since i missed my hill training work out and went for a speed run. i turned out to only be semi-speedy, as you can tell by my time, but all in all it was a good run. the morning was lovely and cool, everything recently refreshed by the previous night's rain and there were more than a few people in the park.

i'll run again tomorrow morning, not sure yet about friday morning as i may want to make sure i save my legs for saturday, which will probably be 11-12 miles.

hasta manana...

today's mileage: 4.2
time run: 45m
season mileage to date: 129.1

No comments: