Tuesday, February 05, 2008

not-so-exciting cross training

the interwebs are officially down at my house, so bare with my lack of posts until we fix our router.

i was feeling a little sore yesterday, and we got an email from lisa over the weekend on the importance of cross training, so rather than battle the treadmill, i opted for a cross training program on the elliptical.

it was not a bad time. i didn't start until after 8 so there was prime time tv to distract me and the program actually had me pedaling backwards as well as forwards, which after i got over getting a little dizzy, felt like a very good work out.

4 miles later i was sweaty and done.

tonight i get to go back to hill training - michael said if i can survive a 1/2 marathon, i can survive hills, so wish me luck.

yesterday's mileage: 4.0
season mileage to date: 114.5

No comments: